You are an excellent Braider, You’ve been braiding hair since you were 10 years old. You can do all the latest styles. Feed braids, goddess braids, box braids, crochet hairstyles, Ghana braids etc. Right now you are working from home or you go to your clients homes. When you tell them the price, they always say its too much. They tell you that you are in the house and you don’t have any extra expenses to pay so why the high price? They will tell you that they sit in your kitchen, so how can you charge that much? It’s time to get the respect that you deserve. Make the money that you deserve. It’s time to become a Hair Braiding Professional! Here are the steps:
- Sign up to take The 16 Hour Hair Braiding Course http://www.hairbraiding16hourcourse.com/
- Apply to the State of Florida for your Braiding License.
- Find a Hair Salon or Braiding Salon that will employ you either on a salary basis or on commission basis. When you get yourself established, you can become a booth renter and run your own business within someone else’s salon.
- Take advanced classes! Learn, learn, learn. Watch videos, take classes from the pros. Educate yourself in all the proper techniques. Try your best to make your work look flawless.
- Promote your business using cards, flyers, emails, Facebook or other social media platforms. You can even use your friends and family as walking billboards. Offer to do your best hairstyles on their hair. When people complement them, all they have to do is give out your cards with your information on it! You can go to Vista print for all your printing needs. They are very reasonable with their prices.
- Once clients start coming to you offer specials and discounts to drive more business to you.
- Keep good records of your clients on your phone, tablet or laptops. You will need to keep a record of their name, phone number and email address. You need this information to build your clientele list.
- Always be punctual. Arrive at least 15 minutes before your client to prepare your work station.
- Value your clients time. Everyone is very busy these days. No one has time to come to a salon to sit and wait for their braider.
If you follow those simple 8 rules, you will see your business grow.
**Photo Credit for featured Image – Kamdora Blog